PERSONAL DATA COLLECTION AND USE
Personal data is the data TracPal collects for the purpose of identifying and communicating with the customer.
Personal data collection may occur with the client’s consent in the following ways:
- By providing the contact information (including your name, address, phone number, email address, preferred method of communication) on our website or elsewhere;
- By using cookies or information specified in the user’s account when using the web page;
- When making a purchase in the online store (personal data necessary to fulfill the order may include name, address, zip code, phone number and other data. In some cases the online store can offer to voluntarily provide additional personal data and personal information);
OTHER DATA COLLECTION
We also collect data that is not linked to a particular person (the data on users’ age, sex, location and preferred language setting). In addition, we may collect information about the customers’ activities on our website. The data is collected and used to communicate the useful information to the customers, as well as to obtain information about the popularity of products , services and website sections. Such aggregated data is used with no reference to a particular person.
USING THE COLLECTED PERSONAL DATA
By using the collected personal data we can inform our clients about TracPal upcoming events, campaigns and product announcements. Those customers who do not wish to receive our newsletter, may unsubscribe from the mailing list at any time. Collected personal information is also used to deliver goods and to fulfill obligations towards customers.
In order to better serve its customers, TracPal may disclose user information to the third parties providing services to TracPal and bound by a confidentiality agreement. Such third parties are, for instance, our business partners, whose responsibilities include delivery of the products purchased in the online store, or IT and marketing partners.
CHANGING THE PERSONAL INFORMATION
Should you wish to change your personal information (such as contact information), then please let us know, since the clients can not change this information by themselves.
PERSONAL DATA SECURITY
TracPal uses necessary precautionary measures (including administrative, technical and physical) to protect the customers’ personal data. Only the authorized personnel have access to data processing and editing.
All the personal data posted while shopping in TracPal online store are considered confidential information. Personal data and bank transaction security is guaranteed by protected data transmission channel.
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a session identifier that represents a small text block. The web server sends the cookie to your browser and it’s stored on your computer.
HOW COOKIES HELP
- They make the website work according to your expectations
- You can avoid the need to log in multiple times during the same session
- They remember your settings on Tracpal.com
- They improve Tracpal.com web page speed and security
- Make it easier to share Tracpal.com web site content in social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- To plan website improvements and development
- To make TracPal offers and marketing communications more relevant to your needs.
WHICH TYPES OF COOKIES DO WE USE?
TracPal website uses session and permanent cookies. These are cookies we use and / or are used by third parties.
These cookies are mainly used by the online shop functionalities and allow you to keep items in your basket when shopping online. These cookies expire when the browser is closed
These remain in operation, even when you have closed the browser. They remember your login details and password so you don’t have to type them in every time you use the site. The permanent cookies are deleted after a period of six months
these are installed by third parties with the aim of collecting certain information to carry out various research into behaviour, demographics etc.
THIRD PARTY FUNCTIONS
Facebook and Google may use their cookies or other methods to gather information about the content of the website you clicked on. They use this kind of information to provide usage statistics and ads on topics of interest to you.
We recommend that you familiarize yourself with the privacy policies of all third parties.
You can view Facebook cookie policies here: https://www.facebook.com/
You can view Google cookie policies here: https://www.google.com/
You can view HotJar cookie policies here: https://www.hotjar.com/
Cookies that are strictly necessary are always accompanied by the use of our site. User refusal can not predict how the website will work. Changing cookie settings affects all webpages you visit.